* First clinical uterus transplantation trial: a six-month report Mats Brännström, Liza Johannesson, Pernilla Dahm-Kähler, Anders Enskog, Johan Mölne, Niclas Kvarnström, Cesar Diaz-Garcia, Ash Hanafy, et al. Fertility and Sterility, Vol. 101, Issue 5, p1228–1236: February 27, 2014
* Preclinical report on allogeneic uterus transplantation in non-human primates. Johannesson L, Enskog A, Mölne J, Diaz-Garcia C, Hanafy A, Dahm-Kähler P, Tekin A, Tryphonopoulos P, Morales P, Rivas K, Ruiz P, Tzakis A, Olausson M, Brännström. Hum Reprod 2013; 28:189-98.
* Uterus transplantation: animal research and human possibilities. Mats Brännström, M.D., Ph.D., Cesar Diaz-Garcia, M.D., Ash Hanafy, M.D., Michael Olausson, M.D., Ph.D., Andreas Tzakis, M.D. Fertility and Sterility Volume 97, Issue 6, Pages 1269–1276, June 2012
* Uterine transplantation: one human case followed by a decade of experimental research in animal models Ash Hanafy, César Diaz-Garcia 2,3, Michael Olausson and Mats Brännström Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 199–203, June 2011
* Uterus transplantation in a non-human primate: long-term follow-up after autologous transplantation. L. Johannesson, A. Enskog, P. Dahm-Kähler, A. Hanafy, D.C. Chai, J.M. Mwenda, C. Díaz-García, M. Olausson, and M. Brännström Hum. Reprod. (2012) 27 (6): 1640-1648
* Fertility after autologous ovine uterine-tubal-ovarian transplantation by vascular anastomosis to the external iliac vessels. C.A. Wranning, J. Marcickiewicz, A. Enskog, P. Dahm-Kähler, A. Hanafy, and M. Brännström. Hum. Reprod. (2010) 25 (8): 1973-1979
II) Other Obstetrics & Gynaecology papers
* Surgical repair of spontaneous perineal tears that occur during childbirth versus no intervention. Cochrane data base library Review number: 0634 Suzan MA Elharmeel1, Yasmin Chaudhary2, Stephanie Tan2, Elly Scheermeyer2, Ash Hanafy1, Mieke L van Driel2 1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Gold Coast Hospital, Gold Coast, Australia 2Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine, Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia
* Twin-reversed arterial perfusion (TRAP) sequence: case reports and review of literature. Hanafy A1, Peterson CM. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 1997 May;37(2):187-91.
* Schwannoma presenting as a Bartholin’s gland abscess. Hanafy A1, Lee RM, Peterson CM. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 1997 Nov;37(4):483-4.